donderdag 30 augustus 2012

This week

Hi guys. I'm so exciteddddd because tomorrow I'm officially moving to my new lovely city: Amsterdam! Last week I've had an introduction week with people from my new school and I've had such a great time! We went to many different clubs and nice restaurants and bars and I've met so many sweet people. It's already starting to feel like home. So tomorrow I'm moving all my furniture, books, clothes and other personal stuff. I'll show you some pictures soon! But well, during all those train tours to Amsterdam the past few weeks I finally found the time to read my newest book; "Coco Chanel, the legend and the life" by Justine Picardie. You can buy it here. I can absolutely recommend this book to everyone who's interested in this great fashion legend. The pictures are beautiful and the story is written very well. Make sure you check it out!

Love,
Laura


10 opmerkingen:

  1. I have to get that book! Best wishes on your move :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohhh thats exciting! i so want to move to europe! maybe a few years later... i must! good luck!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You should absolutely move to Paris. It's the most beautiful European city! But Amsterdam is also amazing. Thank you :-) X

      Verwijderen
  3. On the list :) I've never been to Amsterdam but would really like go, you've made it sound really nice xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wooow i really want moving to amsterdam they have nice city .hehe btw the book looking good.. mind to following each other?

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely blog :)
    How about following each other?? I now folow u on gfc n hope u visit me n follow back on gfc n my facebook page :)
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you everyone for the sweet comments :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :-)