woensdag 29 augustus 2012

Sale shopping

Nothing makes me feel better than realizing how much money I've saved during the sale. It's a strange habit, because ofcourse I haven't saved any money at all. I just spent a loooot on many many bargains. But it's my way of explaining all those purchases away, haha! So, during the summer sale I bought many cute things. Ofcourse I spent too much, but hey, I've saved a lot! My new faves are a silver metallic biker jacket, a genuine leather top from Zara and my new heels. Look at them, aren't they lovely? Have a nice day! xxx




15 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful shoes! i too love realizing how much i've saved at sale, it feels like an accomplishment haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hi laura! dankjewel! wauw mooie blog zeg, en hele leuke schoenen! ik heb je gevolgd! xx flo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great blog!
    Stop by anytime:)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. need to buy this kind of shoes :) nice blog anyway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha i know right! Me too, needed them for a loong time haha. thank you! yours too xx

      Verwijderen
  5. They're lovely!
    Hey I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for following! I'm following you too now, great blog ;)

      Verwijderen
  6. I love your blog, and those shoes!
    I've followed you, maybe you could follow me?
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :-)