maandag 28 januari 2013

Amsterdam Fashion Week

This year I got the chance to work at Amsterdam Fashion Week! In this way I was able to go backstage, chat with the models and even visit some shows. I must say that Amsterdam knows some great and inspiring designers! The first show I want to tell you about is iNDiViDUALS. The designs are made by students of the Amsterdam Fashion Institute and every time they seem to get better.
This year the designs were all about leather, sparkles, high heels and dark colours. The models were wearing many layers on top of each other which gave it all a kind of "messy" look.  I loved it! Take a look for yourself:






1 opmerking:

  1. Hee! Bedankt voor je berichtje op mijn blog!
    Wat leuk dat je bent geweest :) Ik vond zoveel shows zo mooi! Jij?
    Leuke post!

    Liefs, Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :-)