zondag 30 september 2012

Shopping Weekend

This weekend rocked!! It was all about good food and shopping. Spent a little bit too much but hey, it was totally worth it. Friday evening I went to a sample sale at Amsterdam Zuid with my friends Quirien and Marjolein. We had high expectations but all went home without buying anything. Such a shame. There were great great shoes but the sizes were so small .. We had a great Italian dinner together, afterwards ate my FAVE icecream (I'll post about it soon) and chatted the whole evening while having coffee. After this I returned home and waited for my friend Laura to come over. We had some lovely cocktails and watched a movie. Next dayyy... National Glamour Day! This means: show your Glamour magazine and receive 20% off at many shops! So ofcourse we bought a lot, I'll show you some pictures soon. Furthermore we had a great breakfast in the city and also a delicious lunch! Life is good here in Amsterdam.

Today was all about studying so that's the reason for my lack of photos. I will keep you posted guys :-)
Love, Laura

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha thats hilarious! Isn't she just the best though!? I'm looking forward to your post/favorites from the show. Hope studying went well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOL! Sounds amazing! Looking forward to your post!


    I am now following, I love your blog, Please check out and follow my blog for support at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks, I appreciate it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke post!

    x

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :-)