maandag 10 september 2012

Fashion Show

This weekend I traveled home to see my parents again! After my first week of school in Amsterdam I had so much to tell them so it was a very nice weekend :-) Next to chatting a looooot, I also visited a small fashion show in the city. they showed some lovely fall items, especially the mens collection was really good. A lot of soft colors, knitted sweaters and beautiful jackets. A lot of inspiration for shopping with my boyfriend. Who by the way also was a model during this show! Right now I'm back in Amsterdam again and totally loving my life here. Outfit updates soon!
xoxo




8 opmerkingen:

  1. like this post! I follow you! can you follow me? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ciao Laura! Very nice and interesting photoes :) Kiss, Paolo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha leuk!! :-)

    Liefs, Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow nice!! like the outfits! and nice boys hehe

    www.fashionrella.com

    follow you now, i hope you can follow me back, kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :-)